Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"SO TELL ME WHATCHA WANT!": I NEED YOU AND YOUR FEEDBACK

Even though Bag Ladies is an established show, I'm constantly paying attention to the audience, my listeners to ensure that content "dish" is relevant and that I and the #BagLadiesLIVE cast lends a voice to the reality of you, your life and how you live it. It's not all about us and I NEVER take that for granted. I'm able to do what I do; the show exists because you tune in. If no listeners, no show. We wanna talk about what you wanna hear. So I'm always tweaking and making improvements in an effort to be better at what I do which is lending a voice to you ...Your experiences, your emotions, the highs and the lows, the joys and the woes and making Bag Ladies Radio the best that it can be. I leave my    on the airwaves for you.
In order to do that better, I need your feedback. Please see the survey below. I wanna know what works best for you. What do you wanna hear me "dish" about? What time do you prefer? And what ideas do you have for show topics. Answer and you just might be selected to hangout on air amongst the #BagLadiesLIVE cast! Would you like that? Thank you!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.

--
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment