Monday, December 2, 2013

I'M FEATURED IN THE DECEMBER '13 ISSUE OF WE MAGAZINE

Thank you to CEO & Founder DeLisha Sylvester and the rest of the Women's Elevation (WE) magazine team for featuring me in the December 2013 issue. 

WE magazine focuses on promotion, inspiration and elevation of women who have started their own business or brand and the challenges that they face. 

Chatting with DeLisha was not only a privilege but an awesome opportunity to reflect on how far I've come since having launched BagLadiesRadio.com and furthermore, where I ultimately want to go from here. 

Hopefully my sharing my story testimony inspires someone else to just ...Do it! See below the full article:
--

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram @bagladies.

2 comments: