Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HELP!! I'M KIM KARDASHIAN AND I HAVE NO GOOD "FASHION" SENSE!

So when tuned into my weekly show, #BagLadiesLIVE, you know that my cast and I "dish" about Kim Kardashian ALOT to the point where we have to tell ourselves enough about her already. The most recent on-air dish has been about her lack of good "fashion sense" since becoming "preggers." As myself and my cohost, Trina Smalls are Mommies, it's insulting that Kim can't make better choices and being in the fashion industry herself, I just expected better. And she has a great example of how to do it right in her sister Kourtney. Kourtney was totally adorable both pregnancies!
We've not been paying Kim any attention as of late. But alas, sometimes we can't I can't help myself. The image of Kim last nite on the red carpet at the #MetGala with her "I don't know what he is although she claims him her boyfriend", in tow made my jaw drop. The image of Kim on the carpet at the #MetGala Metropolitan Museum of Art "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" Exhibition, literally dressed from neck to fingertips!!! In a long-sleeve floral number by Riccardo Tisci, immediately made me refer back to one of my Grandmommy's comforters from back in the day. I wish I had a link to Riccardo but couldn't find much on him besides he's Kanye's friend.

My Tweets following "glimpsing" Kim Kardashian:
BTW, here is a link to a dedicated Huffington Post piece about the #MetGala with pics galore: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/met-gala

Is Kim beyond help? What did you think of her outfit? And rumor has it Kim was banned from attending last year by Anna Wintour herself and the only reason she was granted admittance this year was because of Kanye West. After last nite, do you think she will ever be invited back again ...Ever?


For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.

--
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.


2 comments:

  1. LAWD!!! That was a mess!! She looks like a love seat in an Orlando resort! Kourtney looked AMAZING preggers WHY is she not asking her sister for help??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Candace. Kourtney was too cute!!!! Perfect example of how to pull of looking cute, comfy and practical when "preggers". Kim just thinks she knows everything and never wants to see advice. Thanks for reading and your reply.

      Delete