Friday, May 10, 2013

ANY EXCUSE FOR A #MOMSNITEOUT IS A GOOD EXCUSE!

I in the stripes and Ericka and Kacey from poshmumsy.com and Yvonne and her pet "Tory" from pinkdollhouse.org 

Why not? A lil' leg for a nite out.
A Mommy of three myself, any excuse for a nite out is a good one. I was turned onto National Mom's Nite Out by blogger bud Keri Henderson, Editor of
adivastateofmind.com.

#MomsNiteOut is basically a celebration of "Mommyhood" with national events across the country. The kids were with their Dad so why not? Yesterday's event held at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City and hosted by the DC based event planning firm, District Fete had a hefty social media presence and included a fashion show, makeovers, store savings, and swag free goodies. I reconnected with a couple blogger buds and met some new buds of whom I had previously connected with via Instagram but hadn't had the pleasure of meeting until yesterday.

Being as though the event took place at one of my fave local shopping destinations, I certainly didn't leave empty handed. But this post is not meant to be another "shopping confessions" so I will keep the goods to myself. Your best chance of sneaking a peek, is following me on Instagram @ bagladies.

For more on #MomsNiteOut, visit momsniteout.com.
--

For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.

Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment