Friday, May 17, 2013

#INHMD IS IN DC TOMORROW AND I'M SPEAKING!!


#INHMD is hitting the #DMV! And I'm speaking on a panel alongside Celebrity Natural Hairstylist, Felicia Leatherwood! The International Natural Hair Meetup Day, in it's second year, is an annual one-day event to bring women together to both network and share their natural hair journey which of course includes "dish" about styles, products and techniques. Such as what I will be talking about amongst the panel. "Beauty Talk" is my most popular #BagLadiesLIVE segment so gimme a mic and surround me with women who love to "dish" all things fashion and beauty and I'm in heaven! 
This weekend's DC stop is hosted by Koils by Nature. The event is from 11-4p at the Holiday Inn Alexandria located at 2460 Eisenhower Avenue Alexandria, VA. For more details, visit www.inhmd.com. And for tix, purchase now at inhmddmv.eventbrite.com!!

See you there!
--

For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.

Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment