Thursday, May 9, 2013

#BagLadiesLIVE: LAST NITE WAS A TESTIMONY!!

Last nite's #BeautyTalk: "The Biz Behind the Beauty", was more awesome than I could've imagined. "Beauty Talk" is the most popular segment on Bag Ladies Radio. I've had the privilege of dishing with some of the most fabulous and notable experts in the industry. And unless, I speak to a guest prior to air, I don't know what personality they bring to the show. I'm always pleasantly surprised when a guest "brings it." Such is what last nite's guests did. Featuring Celebrity MUA, Shon Michaux and Celebrity MUA/Hairstylist, Neema Ali. Managed by The Teknique Agency, both are known for their most recent work on VH1's Love and Hip Hop series. Not only did we (co-hosts, @babyshopa and @stylenbeautydoc too), dish on the experience of working in reality tv, but they lent a very candid perspective on how they achieved their present day status, the work to get where they are, standing out in the industry and moving forward. Myself and the #BagLadiesLIVE cast love to dish beauty so the show could've been an all-nighter. It's a wonder we weren't stomping and shouting "Hallelujah!" by the end of the show. Be on the "listen" for an exclusive offer just for you from my Marketing Director, aka "Machine Drivah", @ravendelana

Let me know your thoughts please on the show. Push "play" to listen OnDemand. Grab your notepad! Enjoy!

Oh, and P.S. - I had a "moment" at the top of the show where I went off on Kim Kardashian's lack of good "fashion" sense!!


Listen to internet radio with BAG LADIES on BlogTalkRadio

For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.

--
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment