Sunday, August 30, 2009

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: How do you stay beautiful?

Most women have great loyalty to their daily so-called "beauty routine" whether it consists of applying that MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation, brushing the lids with colorful mono eyeshadow from Sephora's Film Noir collection, applying blush or simply dabbing your lips with a bit of NARS Lip Lacquer. And not to be forgotten, that fave Ferragamo fragrance. Not only that but most women don't leave the house without certain beauty essentials such as Kiehl's Lip Balm from the Lip Balm #1 Limited Edition Set.

Bag Ladies wants to know how do you stay beautiful and what products you absolutely cannot live without. Leave your comments right here (you can do so anonymously even), and we just might reference on tomorrow's show and you might even win some product but you gotta leave your comments and of course you gotta tune in tomorrow.

This week Bag Ladies gets down with Dr. Jeanine Downie, co-author of Beautiful Skin of Color, for some serious chit chat about your skin and how to keep it glowing and beautiful. Bag Ladies will also seek to dispel those notions that we don't have to do anything, don't really need to use sunscreen and more. The season is about to change so what changes might you want to make to your skincare routine to ensure a clean and clear transition from warm to cold. Be sure to tune in tomorrow, Tuesday at 7p EST ...only on bagladiesradio.com. Talk to ya then!

4 comments:

  1. I pretty much wear all MAC. Only brand I know really. I do a bronzer, blush and MAC lipstick but I do just wear Maybelline eyeliner and mascara. Don't think it makes sense to spend a whole lot on that. But having trouble with foundation so I will be definitely be listening if ya'll talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear it all but only brand I'm loyal to is my Revlon foundation. I can't live without it! I buy whatever I like though. If I see a color I like, I buy it or a brush or something, I buy it. My favorite perfume is Donna Karan's Be Delicious. I don't like to spend alot of money on cosmetics though. For what? And I don't have bad skin but I just have to be sure to wash it off before I got to bed otherwise I will break out. My doctor put me on a mild Proactiv solution so I guess you could say I'm loyal to that to. I hope I win something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't wear alot of makeup cause I don't really know how to put it on so no loyalto for me. And I do alot of the Bath and Body Works and Body Shop sprays because of my allergies. But I would love to win some product cause maybe I will start learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanja Baker, NY and VAAugust 31, 2009 at 4:32 PM

    I am completely loyal! I wear MAC lipstick, Fiberwig mascara, Stila eyebrow powder, Smashbox foundation and I get alot of blushes and glosses from Sephora and drugstores. You will see me spend hours in the store shopping for cosmetics. I spend more time doing that than I do clothes. It probably takes me about 10 minutes in the morning to apply all my make-up. I don't like heavy and I just use a clinique make-up remover to wash it all off and I use the Ponds cleansing cloths too if I'm in a hurry. I'm starting to wear alot of the cream shadows. They last longer and are easier for me to apply. But I need to replace my brushes so if you are giving away brushes, oooh please consider me! And as for fragrances, I love Michael Kors. I love DKNY. I love Prada. I have too many to name. I do alot of the body sprays too like the previous comment but if I do, I layer so I spray that first and then my perfume. But I don't leave the house w/out perfume and if I'm in a hurry and can't do my whole face, I at least apply foundation and do my eyebrows and put a gloss on. I love your show!

    ReplyDelete