Monday, August 26, 2013

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. MY TOP 10 MOMENTS FROM LAST NITE'S MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS

My Mom turned to MTV before I even realized the VMA's had started. I asked who turned the tv, thinking that some "tv-turner" monster had snuck in when I wasn't looking because I couldn't even rationalize how and when my Mom became so hip whereas she turned the channel before I did. And in all honesty, I don't know had it not been for her that I would've even watched. I was consumed with other bizness. Anywho, I don't know if it was the good, the bad or the ugly but whatever it was, I couldn't turn away. I was much more engaged in the Twitter commentary literally tweeting the conversation being shared amongst my Mom, my Aunt and my cousin as we watched. Now that's over, here are my Top 10 Moments:
1. The revelation that Robin Thicke and Beetlejuice are twins.
2. Miley Cyrus thrusting her vagina in my face and humping a foam finger. Billy Ray get ya girl! She needs a good spanking. 
3. ASAP Rocky being paired on stage with Jason Collins. He will forever have the "short man's" complex.

4. The unannounced transition from the VMA's to the Justin Timberlake Concert. How do you get 40 minutes of performance time on/at a show not your own?
5. Jaden Smith assuming that infamous prayer hands pose further complimented by the dramatic forehead. 
6. The total lack of defining who the dang host was. How much was Kevin Hart paid to randomly appear on stage and claim not to be the "host?"
7. JHud totally stealing that chicks shine by taking the stage with ...I mean really? Let the girl have her moment.
8. Taylor Swift basically saying in not so many words that she holla's at dudes just to break up with them and claim her next hit record.
9.  Being totally confused by Drake ...Still the morning after.
10. Bruno Mars with his precious self and even precious-er dimples. All would be better in this world if there were more men with dimples.  

What did you think? Did you watch? What were your favorite moments?








For an exclusive Blogalicious 2013 ticket offer for Bag Ladies Radio followers, fans and listeners, click here and enter BLRfriend (case sensitive), for a 20% discount.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

2 comments:

  1. Funny stuff!! The program should be extra interesting this week!

    Keep up the good work!

    Follow me! @CMediaUSA
    -Gee James

    ReplyDelete