Monday, November 9, 2015

JOIN ME FOR A NO-HOLDS BARRED CONVERSATION ON LOVE, BUSINESS AND LIFE FEATURING @PAULCBRUNSON #BagLadiesLIVE


REAL life. REAL talk. REAL questions. REAL answers. 
Imagine a fireside chat on life, love and business amongst adults keeping it real in the most intimate way. And who better to lend a voice than
Entrepreneur, Author, TV-Personality and Award-Winning Match Maker, Paul C. Brunson (yes,that Paul). 

Well you don't have to just imagine because Paul Brunson UNCUT! moderated by yours truly, is happening Thursday, 11/12. I'm so looking forward to revisiting the days of the candid conversations between myself and guests that used to dominate the online airwaves of BagLadiesRadio.com

What would you like to ask Paul?? Click HERE to register and ask him yourself.

I can't wait to see you there! And join me on the scope this Tuesday for my recurring #TeaTimeTues theme, I'm giving you a sneak peek of what you can expect from Thursday's event. Follow me on Periscope @bagladies and you'll be notified when LIVE.


--

Follow me on IG/Twitter/Periscope and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment