Friday, July 18, 2014

#BEAUTYTALK: STELLA GOT HER NAIL SWAG BAAAAAA-CK!!!

My Nail Stylist, Mikal Weathers and I have been like two ships passing in the night for far too long so I've been lagging in my nail swag. Notice the lack of bragging as of late? Why? Because I ain't had no swag to brag about. But FINALLY, the stars aligned and I was able to get right. Mind you, I had to go elsewhere in the meantime and it was a tragedy of epic proportions. You know the same as women are possessive about their hair stylists, the same can be said for how I am about my nails. I don't want anyone else touching em', not even myself because no one is on par with my stylist.
But I'm back and I'm bragging and doing it once again for the vine. My latest edition was taken from one of my Pinterest pins of which Mikal of course added her own personal touch. The style features Gelish "I'm Brighter Than You" and Le Chat "Happy Hour."
Let's hope I don't ever have go this long again. How often do you get your nails done and are you as particular and possesive as I am about who does your nails?
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment