Thursday, July 17, 2014

MY 1st THOUGHTS ON @FANDANGO SCREENING OF DISNEY'S PLANES: FIRE & RESCUE #FANDANGOFAMILY

So if with children as am I, you know attending movies is no cheap affair. So I was glad to be extended the opportunity to attend last nite's free Fandango screening of Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue. Unlike Cars, this one is about planes and features a dynamic crew tasked with protecting a historic park. We had our free concessions which included pop corn and drinks. And we posted up for a movie that while not long in length (it ended sooner than I expected), it was entertaining and funny.
Dusty Crophopper was my fave character
There is no other way to see this movie than in 3D. The effects coupled with stunts, were adorable. My three were totally engaged in the movie for the entire time. And while a cartoon may not lend the most appeal to us as Parents (adults), when you throw in the voices of Actors Ed Harris (one of my faves), Dane Cook and Jerry Stiller, it's bound to be a good time. I caught myself cracking up at some of the jokes. But the overall message was particularly striking in that life doesn't always go as you planned but what you didn't expect can be even better. It had an air of just reaching for the stars. And my kids got it too. 
En route to the screening in 2014 Ford Escape SE
It's not to be missed. And the kids and I walked away with some goodies including free individual movie tix. Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue, opens this Friday, July 18th. 

WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? 


--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

--

 
New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment