Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Wanna Know ...

Bag Ladies is making a few minor changes so that Bag Ladies Reality Radio is the best that it can be and we wanna know ...what do you think of the show? How are we doing? What topics would you like us to discuss? Does the time work for you? We wanna know. Spill it! If you haven’t yet tuned in, click here otherwise please see below to leave your comments. And you can do so anonymously so if you have something mean to say, we won't try and hunt you down!

Bag Ladies values your feedback so thanks in advance.

--
Bag Ladies

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered the OnDemand feature so I don't have to miss shows anymore. But I love Bag Ladies! I sometimes wish the men would call in and share their thoughts more often. Their comments are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to every show, but maybe a few additional topics that relate to men (e.g. grooming/fashion, how do men communicate with women, etc). You could also have a male guest on the show to talk from the male perspective. Otherwise, I think the show is great! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CUZ!

    ReplyDelete