Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'll BE SPEAKING FOR THE 2ND TIME AT THIS WEEKEND'S 2014 NATURALISTA HAIR SHOW. IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!


Last year was just one day. This year's second annual Naturalista Hair Show, is so epic it's been extended to two days! And guess what? I'm back again. The Naturalista Hair Show goes down this weekend, August 2nd thru August 3rd in Silver Spring, MD at the DoubleTree Hotel. This year's show will feature workshops, panel discussions, hands on classes, product and apparel market aka, a shopaholics dream, styling and product demos as well as fitness and nutrition tips. And if that isn't enough, this year's event also features a pop-up salon of which my own stylist, Salih Watts, Owner and Master Loctician of LocLov.com will be participating. Salih also took home the award for "Best Loctician in the DMV" last year. How much you wanna bet he can do it again? My money is on him.

My Stylist pictured with one of his models after winning "Best Loctician in the DMV" Award
I guess Founder of The Naturalista Hair Show and Owner of N Natural Hair Studio, Angela Walker must have known I had such a good time last year, she asked me back again this year. To that I say, my pleasure. Click here for a snippet regarding last year's edition. This year, I will be dishing yet again and lending a voice to the "Beauty & The Blog" panel alongside Vlogger and this year's Keynote Speaker, Yolanda Renee of Et Cetera, Jonna Scott-Blakes of naturally-glam.com and Annisa LiMara of A'LiMara. The panel will be moderated by Christine Jacques-Louis of Root2Curl.com. You know I love to dish especially all things beauty and particularly alongside fab ladies two of whom I had the pleasure of dishing with during the 1st annual Blogger Week DC. Read the recap here
 
Last year's edition. I'm the shortie pictured alongside Mae of naturalchica.com, Jonna of naturally-glam.com and Jess of hairgetskinky.com 

Take it from me, you don't want to miss this event. There was a line out the door last year prior to the doors even opening. Mix and mingle amongst some fab folk and dish all things beauty, natural hair and soooo much more. Visit naturalistahairshow.com for event details and to get your tix. Get your tix. Oh, and don't miss my panel. See you there!

Do you have any questions for me? Leave them as a comment and I will include in Sunday's panel discussion and acknowledge you as having asked the question aka, shout you out.

--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment