Monday, July 14, 2014

#BAGLADIESLIVE WEEKEND: ESCAPE TO SIMPLICITY WITH FORD & #BEAUTYTALK AT NEIMAN MARCUS ....


Streaming via USB
MyFord Touch Navigation
I've taken on some new projects so the last couple of weeks have been jam packed. I had to stand down for a sec on publishing posts but I'm picking up right where I left off with the latest edition of #BagLadiesLIVE Weekend which included putting #HeelsToTheWheels and escaping to simplicity with Ford. My latest curbside delivery is the 2014 Escape SE. You know the statement, "keep it simple stupid"? Well Ford does that very well when it comes to the functionality and technology of the Ford Escape. As much as I love luxury (parting recently with the Audi SQ5 and Volvo V60 was such sweet sorrow), automotive brands tend to tow the line between either not enough bells and whistles or so many bells and whistles, learning all the functionality of a vehicle can be overwhelming. Ford does a good job of finding a happy medium with the Escape SE. It is extremely user friendly witH MyFord touch screen and MyFord voice activated communications and entertainment system. As busy as I've been as of late, the 2014 Ford Escape SE has literally become my mobile office. I can make and take calls totally handsfree and without missing a beat. I can connect my iPhone via the USB and stream ... And the metallic blue is easy on the eyes. Stay tuned for the full review ...In the meantime, follow my #heelstothewheels chronicles on Instagram @bagladies.

So ya'll know I'm an admitted beauty junkie. "Beauty Talk" is still my most popular recurring on-air segment. And did you know although I'm not live on air, all previously aired Bag Ladies episodes including "Beauty Talk" episodes can be accessed via iTunes as as free podcast? Just search Bag Ladies Radio. But moving on ...What happens when a bunch of dolls descend on Neiman Marcus to be catered to by renowned beauty brand ambassadors in celebration of one's birth? A fab affair! The set-up was gorgeous and myself and the rest of the attendees were treated to some great dish on the latest trends in colors, techniques and products by Bobbi Brown and Jo Malone. Friend and Blogger, Yvonne Pearson was the "hostess with the mostess" as we kicked off her birthday celebration. And how much more fabulous can an affair be when hosted against the backdrop that is Neiman Marcus.
Neiman Marcus Pulled Out All The Stops ...
I'm a candle fiend and this scent had me at hello. It enveloped our table.
Which color should I choose? I love getting touchy feely with product. 
I mean c'mon ...I'm in Neiman Marcus. Of course I spied a Chanel bag that I was swooning over. The shopaholic in me wanted to come out.

Where there's a mirror, there's a selfie ...This dress which I got so many questions about, was a 12.99 Marshalls score purchased a year ago and never worn. My shoes, JustFab.
We had a blast!
My two fave takeaways, Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin Cologne and Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Electric Pink. And that's not even all the goodies!!


How was your weekend?
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

--

 
New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment