Monday, May 5, 2014

"MY MIC SOUNDS NICE" AT 1ST ANNUAL #BLOGGERWEEK

Caught in the moment and lending a voice to a panel which included myself, Jonna Scott-Blakes of Naturally-Glam.com and Yolanda Renee of etcblogmag.com, to "The BIG Business of Beauty Blogging." After a week of engaging activities which included a Google Glass preview, Tele-conference and Google Hangout, the first annual Blogger Week, which was founded by Jessica Ann Mitchell and hosted by Black Bloggers Connect, ended with a BANG at Saturday's UnConference. It was a great day of panels and discussions. There was such a sense of community amongst those of us who attended. I loved both connecting with old friends and making new friends. Attendees came to Washington, DC from far and wide to descend on the Sheraton Hotel and dish on everything from how to monetize your blog to how to solicit more engagement and more. 
After-Panel Antics. Myself, Yolanda and Jonna
I had the pleasure of not only participating as a Media Partner to Blogger Week but also speaking to those in attendance and sharing what I've learned. Gimme a mic and I will run with it as is evident in the above pic snapped by Photographer, Jeff Brooks. I have many pics and tidbits to share and I will be doing so throughout the week primarily on Instagram @bagladies. If not already, follow me so you can see how much fun was had. 

And if you missed this one, mark your calendar now! Preparations for the second annual Blogger Week 2015 are already underway.
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

--


New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment