Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#MOMMYMIDDAY: PLEASE SUPPORT MY GOD-DAUGHTER'S #GOFUNDME CAMPAIGN

I've only ever considered using GoFundMe while many colleagues, friends and fam use it regularly to solicit support and donations for various endeavors. Such as what one of my best buds is doing in an effort to raise funds for my God-daughter's. Their Mom is my "sandbox homie." She and I have literally known each other since Kindergarten. I don't know how she's kept up with the girls practice schedule for their jump rope troupe. But clearly her efforts and constant exhaustion have paid off because my God-daughter's recently qualified for the 2014 National World Championship being held in Orlando, Florida. One problem though, they gotta get there. They have 6 weeks until the Nationals. And in the meantime, they are trying to raise the funds to get not just one but both of them there.

If I might ask please for your support. No donation is too small. I want to see my babies get to the nationals. And if you're a Parent yourself, you already know how expensive it can be to keep our kids active and involved especially when you have multiple children. Being a Mommy of three myself, I know first hand.  But my babies have worked so hard. I barely know how to jump rope much less double dutch. And these girls are doing it! Here's a snippet from a recent practice. See for yourself the talent that got them to Nationals.  
Thanks in advance for your support!!!

--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

--

 
New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment