Tuesday, October 29, 2013

IS THIS YOU? I'M LOOKING FOR CONTRIBUTORS TO #BAGLADIESLIVE.

The new season launch of  Bag Ladies Radio is fastly approaching! And we have a lot to talk about be it dish on fashion, beauty, relationships, celebrity news and more. And I could use some help (can't we all from time to time.) I'm always looking for women who love to dish "aka" talk with a lineup of stellar guests. And women who can lend a new and witty, funny yet candid perspective to the reality of life, living and being a woman which is what Bag Ladies Radio embraces. It's "my" reality, "your" reality, "our" reality. I don't front. I don't sugar coat. I don't put on airs. Bag Ladies Radio is "real talk."
Click here for previously aired shows. 

It's not a requirement but particularly if you blog/write specific to any of these topics, email me today and please include a link to your blog and/or writing samples. Otherwise, if you just have a sincere interest in contributing, please email me regarding why. I look forward to hearing from you!


All new fall lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram @bagladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment