Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gain Flings Are Like Music to Your Nose ...

In January, Gain launched what is described as single-use laundry detergent aka, Gain flings! Said to be three big things in one itty bitty fling. I was a bit skeptical at first because being a Mommy of three children all of whom are involved in various activities means I wash clothes on a regular basis. Almost daily it seems. So I need a detergent that not only leaves my clothes looking clean (stains appear out of nowhere on my kids clothes), but smelling clean too. This is where the "music to your nose" comes in. Gain flings give you a 3-in-1, Gain Detergent + Oxi Boost for extra clean + Febreeze for a lasting scent. I love the packaging and the lid is extra secure so have no fear Mommies of lil' tots. I'm particularly fond of the Moonlight Breeze scent and there's no denying the convenience of the 3-in-1 capsules which you literally "fling" (it's a flick of the wrist) into your machine at the start of the cycle so no measuring, no pouring. It's quick and easy. Just fling it!

And Gain Flings are not only music to my nose but Gain turned to the experts. One such Scent Expert, Dr. Alan Hirsch offered scientific proof. See for yourself.


Do you think the video rings true? What do you look for most in detergent, cleaning power or a great scent?

P.S. - If you need instruction on the wrist action. Let me know and I will youtube the fling! It's all in the wrist.


Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

--
Click to Subscribe to #BagLadiesLIVE newsletter and don't miss all that's happening in 2014!

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment