Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#BEAUTYTALK: MY LATEST NAIL SWAG ON VIDEO


Spring is upon us which not only means new clothes and new shoes but new nails too. Whenever my Nail Stylist, Mikal Weathers (on IG @belovednails365), and I get together, something great always comes out of it. My nails are completely natural although the length is a bit longer than I typically go for but I like to step out there sometimes. Click here to see the actual Pinterest pin which inspired this design. The featured color is "Angel From Above" by LeChat but I call the design "Black Bottoms." Press play for the vine video I shot and see for yourself. 


Are you a do-it-yourself'er when it comes to your nails? How do you keep your nail swag on point?

Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.

Be sure to follow Mikal Weathers on IG @belovednails365 to schedule a sit-down but to also sneak a peek at her artistry and her "Tell Me" Tuesday feature during which she dishes treatments, trends in color and more! 
--
Click to Subscribe to #BagLadiesLIVE newsletter and don't miss all that's happening in 2014!

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment