Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"YOU'VE GOT THE LOOK OF LOVE"

The 1st look in what is a week-long series during which I will be serving up one look per day as we approach the "day of love." Otherwise known as Valentine's Day. Dare I ask if you have a "valentine?" Nevermind, let's focus on the fashion. Even if you don't have a "love", you can at least be content with your love of fashion. I am. Get your daily sneak peek by following me on Instagram @bagladies. I am posting one look a day which will be followed up with a post here featuring where to buy.

I pieced this look together because not every date is a night on the town or some lavish affair. This look is casual and very comfy yet still sexy and on trend. Picture grabbing a bite or catching a movie or taking an evening stroll. If you know me, you already know how I feel about leopard but even moreso when worn as a jogger style pant. These Leopard Lounge Pants are a fave piece from the Sears Kardashian Kollection. The pant has a matching zip front jacket but as much as I love leopard, it can be overdone at least on me. I paired the pant with one of my fave pieces from the Kmart Nicki Minaj collection. I know right. I had admitted low expectations of this collection but I have been pleasantly surprised. This Quilted Moto Jacket has cute zipper accents and in a vibrant red (pic doesn't do the color justice), it provides a great contrast against the leopard. 
So onto that which really sets it off, the shoes!!!! The shoes just do it for me. I've had these Zara pumps for at least a year so unfortunately although I checked, they are no longer available. But I still wanted to provide an idea of how you can shape this look. I LOVE mixing prints and going against the norm. I totally rock a look according to my mood and I didn't want to do a solid pump or just a traditional black. Switch it up! These are closed toe so I don't have to worry about frost-bitten toes and the heel is more of a kitten style so even if out and about and on my feet for an extended period of time, no worries. Make this look your own and take from your closet what you have, to create a similar look.

The jacket is still available on Kmart.com and the leopard print pant on Sears.com and both pieces are on sale! And with Shop Your Way MAX, you can order today and have by tomorrow or select the option to pick it up at your local store. 

If not already a Shop Your Way member, sign up!! It's a free and easy members-only program! As a member, you get exclusive discounts and deals and even "big gas" savings. And most awesome, you earn 10 points for every $1 spent both in store and online. The points can then be redeemed at Kmart, Sears and Lands End stores. On a recent purchase, I redeemed accrued points and saved 20 bucks! Trust, it's great incentive and the savings are worth it. Happy Love Day!

What are your V Day plans? Would you wear this look?
--
Click to Subscribe to #BagLadiesLIVE newsletter and don't miss all that's happening in 2014!

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment