Thursday, February 20, 2014

#TBT: "THE LOOKS OF LOVE" FLASHBACK

If you missed any of the looks featured in last week's week-long "The Looks of Love" series, here is a video snapshot pulled from my Youtube channel. FINE PRINT: Although I went with a Valentine's Day theme, these looks are not specific to just Valentine's Day and can be worn year round for sure. 
The most popular and the look that generated the most buzz, was Look 2, the Baroque print jacket and skirt set from the Nicki Minaj collection for Kmart. Click here for the full scoop. This collection surprised me the most. I may do a YouTube video that goes into more detail. One of my resolutions for 2014 is to build more video content. I can't wait to showcase what's hot for spring.

What was your fave look of the series? 
Click here for Look 1

Click here for Look 3

Click here for Look 4



Click to Subscribe to #BagLadiesLIVE newsletter and don't miss all that's happening in 2014!

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment