Our last day in March, Tuesday the 31st edition was damn good as we not only premiered our first commercial but we also extended our listeners an awesome special offer!! Read on ...We kicked the show off by talking about weekend activities which included the debut of our Saturday Night Live special edition. Bag Ladies broadcast live from OFF the WALL at Studio 10. We will soon be posting pics from that event. Miz Adams got down at a local bar although she tried to convince us that it was all about biz.
What's Poppin w/ the Paparazzi tidbits:
Kelly Rowland dropped from label; distraught and on suicide watch
Oprah's school in S.Africa rocked by another sexual misconduct scandal
Madonna tryna adopt another lil one of us
Kim Kardashian claims cellulite
Topic of convo, readying the "area down there" and the various methods women use and what lengths we go, to remove hair. We are fastly approaching the summer season so we thought it timely to bring attention to this subject as we women begin prepping to "really" show off.
Madame Myra knocked it out of the park w/ her Top 10 and ran down the lengths women used to go to back in AD and BC times to remove hair which included burning it off, using arsenic and more!! But also, there was a period when more hair was sexy and pubic toupees were worn!! If for no other reason, check out the show so you can hear Madame Myra do her thang.
Bag Ladies discussed methods of hair removal from the most effective to the least effective w/ our featured guest, Mrs. Danielle Gibbs, educator at Aveda Institute of DC and owner of Elevar Mobile Spa. She left us w/ her Top Do's and Don'ts to make waxing relaxing be it a bikini or brazilian:
- Do let your hair grow to about ¼ an inch before any wax service. This will allow the wax to adhere to the hair successfully for successful hair removal.
- Do screen your wax professional. Ask questions about their experience, inspect the cleanliness of the spa and spa room. Look for a trained esthetician.
- Don’t patronize anyone that double dips (uses the same wax stick during the entire service). This is not sanitary, and can cause bacteria in the wax resulting in cross contamination… NASTY!!!
- Don’t steam, sauna, or take hot showers after waxing.
- Do anticipate some soreness if it’s your first wax. However with continued treatments, it will become less distressing.
To schedule a private appointment and to have services rendered in a private, comfortable atmosphere, contact: 240.417.0802 or email@example.com.
Let us know wassup but more importantly, tune in cause when you miss us, you miss out ...
- Bag Ladies