Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#BEAUTYTALK: MOVING INTO FALL WITH MY LATEST NAIL SWAG on VINE

Seasons change, people change and nail polish colors change. I was wayyyyyyy past due on updating my swag so not only was this week's visit with my Stylist, Mikal Weathers terribly necessary but
it also gave me a chance to pick a couple new shades although I dropped the ball on making note of the polish names *womp*. My bad ...I was on a more neon kick for the summer but the same as how I dress according to my  mood, whatever polish I rock is the same. I was feeling not only more tame as far as artistry but also dark so going in the direction of oxblood. I opted for a grey base and a purple accent kinda reminiscent of MAC's heroin lipstick. See for yourself. And on a sad note, my stylist is getting ready to go on maternity leave and while I''m happy for her of course, whatever will I do in the meantime? I don't have a backup. I may  have to pen a post exploring the journey of finding an interim manicurist/nail stylist.

What nail polish colors and/or brands are you swooning over for fall?

--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment