Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Mini-Me" Styling in FabKids Sparkle Hearts Tank and Star Print Denim Shorts


The concept of FabKids eliminates the guess work which as a #FabMom of three is music to my ears. I love adore shopping but finding the time to shop x three in addition to myself, can be challenging at times. Started by Parents including Mom and Actress, Christina Applegate, they get the limited time I don't have.

Upon creating a quick and easy style profile at fabkids.com which I found to be alot of fun actually. I further defined my first born "mini-me's" style sense which of course she gets from moi. Afterwhich per month, I receive a newly styled outfit which ships free and arrives at my door in a week's time. You get three pieces with each look for just 39.95. The style profile ensures that pieces are on point however, you do have the choice to skip a month altogether and there is no obligation to purchase.
Sparkle Hearts Tank
Star Print Denim Short
My 9 year old has an affinity for fashion and loves to have her way and create a look entirely her own. The Sparkle Hearts Tank and Star Print Denim Short were adorable. The tank is a stretch cotton style with the cutest sequined hearts. My 9 year old is tall and slim so the fit of each piece was true to size which for me is great because the same as I don't always have time to shop in-store, I also don't have time to run back and forth returning items because of inconsistent size/fit. And the versatility is awesome! "Mini-me" can run, jump, dance and skip ...

Check out my InstaVideo of "mini-me" creating her #FabKids look:

To create your daughter's style profile, join the FabKids club and be privy to endless outfit combinations, visit http://www.fabkids.com/invite/14773144/. Sign up today and get 50% off your first outfit.

--
For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Click the iTunes button or scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment