Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm Hosting Fashion "Dish" for Tomorrow's DC Showing of "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's"


It's here! The movie touted as the must-see fashion experience that chronicles legends, icons, idols ...Oh and the parties too. You might've only read how it goes down. Well this is your chance to see how it really goes down in the industry at one of the most historical venues in retail and fashion. Tickets are still available for tomorrow's 7:30p DC showing of "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's" at the AMC Loews Georgetown 14.

I will be hanging alongside Yvonne Pearson of PinkDollHouse.org and Ashley GaGa of AshleyGaGa.com and hosting the "dish" following the showing. I want your thoughts. I want your feedback. I want the dish!

Press play for the trailer and purchase your tix while you can by visiting www.bagladiesradio.com/events.



For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment