Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Got A Man!!!

Calm down. I'm still single (ugh) but I did I did score a man to lend a voice to last nite's "Tales Of Singledom". Last nite featured an instant replay of a previously aired live segment with guest, Dating Coach & Essence Relationships Editor, Charreah K. Jackson. It is one of my fave episodes and at this stage in my dating game, I needed a bit of reassurance so I thought it would be helpful to re-air Charreah's expert advice. Sidebar: I found myself taking notes again as if I hadn't ever heard the episode.

I switched things up however and opened the live portion of last nite's show a bit differently. I twisted the arm literally of friend and Bag Ladies Radio supporter, Mr. Gee James. Gee is a Photographer and fellow blogger bud. Gee tweeted a question a day prior asking what a woman should "contribute" on a date and the responses were hilarious and I knew immediately that I had to take the question to air. Thus last nite's dish. I even had Ty Knighten join me to weigh in also. The tone was ...Well, press play and listen for yourself OnDemand.

Listen to internet radio with Erin Martin on BlogTalkRadio

And not to be forgotten, I had a chance to dish on one my fave topics, fashion with fellow bloggers Yvonne of PinkDollHouse.org and Ashley of AshleyGaGa.com about tonite's DC showing of "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's."
--

For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.
Catch up on the dish you missed by going to www.bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down to OnDemand and press play.


No comments:

Post a Comment