Friday, June 5, 2009

Bueller ...Bueller ...Bueller ...Bueller ...

If you're a child of the 80's then you no doubt watched, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" a million times over ...boy or girl, you wanted to be Ferris Bueller. You longed to live that carefree lifestyle. To get away with anything and everything. To go on crazy adventures and do it all with that sexy smirk. I never tire of Ferris. I catch it on cable from time to time and although I intend to just catch a few scenes and go about my bizness of washing clothes, doing the dishes or whatever domestic responsibilities require addressing, inevitably I end up dropping everything and watching the entire movie. "It's so choice." Even as a grown-up with the responsibility of little ones, a mortgage and all the other things that come with being an adult, I would still love to blow off work, have a Ferrari at my disposal even if just for the day and dine in uppity French restaurants. Oh, and I'm sure there might be a past principal I'd like to get back at.

But it's one thing to love Ferris but do you love the movie enough to wanna own a piece of it? Now you can. Not to be forgotten, Cameron played a crucial role as Ferris's BFF. Remember Cam's cold, dark, museum-like humble abode? Well it's up for sale ...garage and all. If ya got 2.3 million bucks and are looking to relocate to Highland Park, IL, this might be the deal for you.

-- Lady Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment