Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I'm A "Snobby Sipper" #TeaTimeTues

Who knew??! I mean Earl Grey is one of my faves and it is considered a breakfast tea so perhaps there is some truth to this. How bout you, what kind of sipper are you? Find out for yourself by clicking HERE for The Telegraph Food survey. Please be sure to post your results as a comment below. I totally wanna know am I the only "snob" amongst us. 


And by the way, I only lift my pinky when sippin in London so there :).
Sippin in London April '16 at the Langham London Afternoon Tea
#TeaTimeTues is a weekly theme. Be sure to follow my tea fein chronicles via the hashtag.

Follow me on IG/Twitter/Periscope/Snapchat and Vine @bagladies. 

--
 

OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram.






No comments:

Post a Comment