Friday, October 2, 2015

I'M GOING BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE. WANNA COME WITH ME??

I didn't wear out my welcome the 1st time obviously upon being invited to the White House before and as a result, I was exclusively invited back to tomorrow's White House 12th Worldwide Instameet. As part of the first family's efforts to reinforce that the White House is the "people's house", yours and mine and further engage via social media, I will be touring the White House along with other exclusive influential invitees and meeting with Chief Official White House Photographer, Pete Souza.

As I make every effort to "up" my Photog game, I am thrilled to have an opportunity to chat it up with the man responsible for capturing some of the best moments of this current Presidency and first family. I've been invited to the White House once before during this current Presidency and now to have been asked back, is amazing. 
Last Vist in the spring. Good thing I didn't wear out my welcome.
But best of all, you can come with and join me in real time. Just follow me on Instagram and Twitter @bagladies. Although there are some restrictions, I will have my Samsung NX Mini, check! And my iPhone, check! Both will be in tow and I will be capturing every moment and posting every moment. All my eyes will be on the lookout for the gorgeous first family but what photo opp would you like me to get?
My last selfie with the "People's House"
Follow me please and spread the word via the "official" hashtag #WHInstameet. And follow @WhiteHouse, @MichelleObama and @PeteSouza.
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment