Thursday, September 24, 2015

#TBT: YOU GOTTA "PEANUTIZE" YOURSELF #PEANUTSMOVIE

I'm a Charlie Brown fiend! One of my fave things about fall is watching "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and the Holiday specials that follow. I grew up on Charlie Brown and my kids are now growing up on the same. Although truth be told, I don't have to wait until fall, I have the DVD box set of Charlie Brown classics, tee hee. I also have a couple of Vince Guaraldi soundtracks. But there's just something about the annual tradition of watching Charlie Brown specials on TV.
THIS IS NOW THE WALLPAPER ON MY MACBOOK
So how appropriate that in advance of the Twentieth Century Fox Release of The Peanuts Movie on November 6th, you can "peanutize" yourself. I did!!! It's so nostalgic, I couldn't not. I was actually surprised at how much I could customize the look of me in the form of a Peanuts character. What do you think? Click HERE to do you. If you post to Instagram or tweet, follow and tag @bagladies so I can repost/retweet. 

WILL YOU GO SEE THE PEANUTS MOVIE?
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment