Thursday, November 13, 2014

EVER THOUGHT OF STARTING A BLOG OR NEED SOME TIPS?? WATCH THIS #TBT TO #BLOGGERWEEK ...

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when friend and DC based Photographer/Videographer, Jeff Brooks posted a snippet from this years Blogger Week during which I took to the mic along with fellow Bloggers/Vloggers, Yolanda Renee and Jonna Scott-Blakes. Click here to read the full scoop regarding the event and that which I lent a voice to regarding all things Blogging and building your brand. The dish was fantastic and the audience response even better. But the timing couldn't be more perfect for #TBT. Jeff is gearing up to launch his YouTube channel at youtube.com/photog4naturals, and I was terribly flattered to find that he posted a short and sweet snippet from my panel. Jeff's work is amazing.

If you are interested in starting a Blog or if you need a few Blogging/Vlogging tips, this one's for you. I love speaking engagements and taking that which I've learned and continue to learn, to the mic and sharing with you. "My mic sounds nice!" 
If the video player is not visible or doesn't show in your email program, click here to open direct from YouTube. 


--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 


New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment