Friday, November 15, 2013

Foodie Friday: The Best Recipe I Found on Pinterest This Week

Pinterest is where I go when I want to be inspired, when I want ideas and if I need a creative escape. Or simply, if I'm just bored. Oh and hungry too! Besides fashion and beauty, dishes and recipes are my faves to pin and repin. We are right on the heels of Thanksgiving and if nothing else, I always contribute the eggnog ...Spiked for sure. I came across this recipe for Peppermint Eggnog Punch and of all the recipes pinned this week, this one pinned to my Tis' The Season board is my fave and I can't wait to give it a go. The pic by itself is swoon-worthy and the directions are simple enough. Check back with me after Thanksgiving to see if I pulled it off.

ingredients
  • 1 quart  peppermint ice cream
  • 1 quart  dairy eggnog or canned eggnog
  • 1 cup  rum (optional)
  • 1 - 210  ounce bottles  (1-1/4 to 2-1/2 cups)ginger ale, chilled
  •  Additional peppermint ice cream (optional)
  •  Peppermint sticks (optional)
I'm most intrigued by what flavors the peppermint ice cream and ginger ale will lend. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest at pinterest.com/bagladiesradio.

Do you pin? Do you have any fave recipes? Oh and what do you contribute to Thanksgiving dinner?


-- Erin
Follow Foodie Friday via hashtag #ImAFoodie and on Pinterest.











All new fall lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen.  Follow on Twitter and Instagram @bagladies.

1 comment: