Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MY DAPPER LIL' MAN: A BLAZER IS A MUST-HAVE EVEN IN KIDS FASHION

What was previously my fave look may now have some competition. I love my dapper lil' man sporting this pinstripe blazer. I enjoyed pulling this look together and jazzing up his uniform. And I must say, this was part of this year's Easter suit. And if like most, often as Mommies we go all out for Easter yet the kids get minimal use out of the outfit. But the same as my daughter's have gotten more wear out of their blazers which accompanied their Easter ensemble, so has my son. This look didn't require much. The blazer was such a statement and further accessorized by the MadPax backpack (one of my son's faves), which added a bright pop of color. I just love this look on him and his facial expression although not the best, makes me smile. Get the full scoop on this pin at pinterest.com/bagladiesradio/style-me-back-to-school. Please be sure to like, follow and repin. #StyleMeBackToSchool continues ...


Follow @bagladies on Twitter and Instagram for #StyleMeBackToSchool looks and the styling behind-the-scenes.


Bag Ladies Radio is the "official media partner" to this year's #Blogalicious5. For an exclusive Blogalicious 2013 ticket offer for Bag Ladies Radio followers, fans and listeners, click here and enter BLRfriend (case sensitive), for a 20% discount.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For #BagLadiesLIVE segments, showtimes and more, visit www.bagladiesradio.com. Click to follow me on IG and Twitter @ bagladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment