|Founder of eflirtexpert.com and Author of Love @ First Click, Laurie Davis|
- How to find a dating site
- How to build a profile
- What types of pics should you use
- How do you set your expectations differently when dating online vs. traditionally
Last nite was a "digital dating how-to" and Laurie Davis lent a great voice and dropped tips like:
- Your profile should read like a story based on you.
- Share pictures of yourself as well as yourself in action meaning participating in what you like to do (your interests).
- Understand that your profile is significant so be aware of what you say. It's your first impression.
- "Keep your emotions in check." If noone responds immediately to your profile, don't take it personally.
- Remove "rejection" from your vocabulary
- Ultimately, online dating doesn't guarantee a "love connection." It's a tool and should be treated as such.
Laurie also dropped the address to an online engine she created which you can utilize to navigate the plethora of dating sites and find a match. The process of finding a site can be sooooo tedious and is most times what turns women off before even trying. Laurie has made it easy for us. Visit www.eflirtengine.com.
I am seriously considering now trying my hand. I ain't having much success in the dating field presently. There's a bit of a shortage of prospects so why not and let the sites do the work for me. I'm terribly busy anyway so online dating seems like a worthy option as far as eliminating the leg work and the guess work in some instances. And since having dished with Laurie, I feel much more "armed and ready." How bout you??
For more on that which you may have missed, catch-up OnDemand. If the show isn't already playing per the playa to your right, visit bagladiesradio.com/listen. Scroll down and press play.
For more on Laurie, services offered by eFlirt Expert and how to order Laurie's book, Love @ First Click: The Ultimate Guide to Online Dating, visit www.eflirtexpert.com.